Quote of the Week

Miss a meal if you have to, but never miss a book!

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Something Borrowed




I don't usually read this type of book, but it was light and I thought I would give it a try. This is a story about love and friendship. Darcy and Rachel have been best friends Forever. Then Rachel introduces selfish, party girl Darcy to her law school Crush, Dex. Dex and Darcy become involved and later we found out, as Dex and Darcy are planning their wedding, that Dex and Rachel still have feelings for one another. The result is a complicated story of love, friendship and following your heart.

I will say that this is one of the rare instances where I felt the movie was better. I loved the cast and they even managed to make wishy-washy Rachel and passive- aggressive Dex appealing characters. This is a pass for a book, but a cute movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment