Quote of the Week

Miss a meal if you have to, but never miss a book!

Monday, May 30, 2011

Finally Finished!



My youngest daughter and I started reading this series in the fall of 2010. We have so enjoyed reading them, and I highly recommend the entire series to lovers of magic everywhere! There are 15 books in the series, so, with my Master's degree and other reading, it did take me some time to finish the entire series. Finally though, the story has reached a most satisfactory conclusion! I loved the wolves, the owls and all the characters throughout the series. At times I thought that Kathryn Lasky was wandering with the story, but she always managed to bring the story back to the main characters and refocus the attention. This series is so much more than meets the eye....

No comments:

Post a Comment