Quote of the Week

Miss a meal if you have to, but never miss a book!

Sunday, February 7, 2010

A Reliable Wife By Robert Goolrick



So, I am actually familiar with Robert Goolrick's work. Although this book is hailed as his first novel, he did write a biography entitled "The End of the World as We Know It" that I read last year. Although I found much of what he had to say in the biography to be disturbing, I thought he had a unique and amazing writing style. I was very excited when I saw this book at my local bookseller as I recognized his name at once.

I have to say that I loved, loved, loved this book. It hooks you right from the start. You want to know Ralph and Catherines stories and see how, or if, the stories intertwine. In so many books the plot twists are predictable, and transparent from the beginning. I loved this story because it kept me engaged and guessing.

I would highly recommend this book to anyone - readers, mystery lovers, romance. Check it out, I don't think you will regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment