Quote of the Week

Miss a meal if you have to, but never miss a book!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Greatest Magazine - EVER.

Usually I am not a person who reads magazines. I find them frivilous and bad for the environment to boot, but recently a friend turned me on to a magazine that is simply a MUST for book lovers everywhere. It's called Bookmarks and it is just amazing. They do book reviews, cultural articles, history, bookclub reviews and so much more.

Every book that you have ever considered reading has probably been reviewed in this magazine. It is a collection of articles specifically for book lovers. I love my subscription so much that I back ordered many of their catalogs. I know I will wait with baited breath every two months and when my bookmarks finally comes, I will be like a kid on Christmas morning. If you love good books, do yourself a favor... visit Bookmarks Magazine and check it out. You will be glad that you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment